Friday, February 7, 2014

OOOOO JOBS

Right now I am working. I am at a hotel working in the reservation department. This is VERY boring. Ususally I work at the front desk and check people in and out of the hotel. I have worked for this hotel for almost two years now and have really liked it since I stared. But about three months ago I got traded to a different property. I completely loved my old hotel it was small but I was involved in every pice of it I was a supervisor there. I could do sales, accounting, housekeeping, front desk, really anything anyone needed help in. But going to this hotel is very different I got a pay raise to come and only work the front desk 4 days a week and I became very unhappy with it. (I promise there is a point when someone in the story is happy) So today I am working just sitting at this desk taking reservations when I get a call from my best friend/roommate. She got a new job. Which made me excited and she was super happy about it! (see happy) So then I decide that I was going to call the lady I had an interview with about a week ago. I didn't get the job. That job would of been my saving grace from this place. It wasn't so freaking far from where I lived and it paid much more than I am getting here. Most of all. I wouldn't have to work weekends. It really got me down today and I am hoping that something will look up. I know when I tell eveyone I didn't get it they will just say "oh well, you will find something." or " Everything happens for a reason" but that's bullshit I have been struggling for the past few years to find some sort of happiness and I was close at the other hotel but I still was barley being paid enough money to make ends meet. But at least I didn't absolutely HATE going in to work. I remember driving into work thinking 'ya know a lot of people hate their jobs, but I don't' and I felt super lucky for that.

Now if you made it this far into my rambling story boo-hooing about myself and sitting here in self-pitty-- BRAVO!
Also if you have any advice for me I would LOVE to hear it. I'm obviously not doing to well by myself!

:D Have Fun :D

No comments:

Post a Comment