Thursday, February 20, 2014

GLASSES ARE ON




Surprise, Surprise! Complaining about something again. SO, these are my glasses. They are black and every time I wear them they make me look tired and everyone just assumes that when I wear them it is because:
1. I'm sick 
or
2. I partied too hard the night before to put contacts in. 
and usually that IS the case, but right now it is because BOTH my contacts ripped. I do have to say they lasted a long time (one a little longer than the other) about 3 months ago one of my contacts ripped and I decided that I was too cheap and I didn't need two I just needed one. For the past few months I have been wearing only one contact. Well the sad, sad day came on Monday when the left contact finally ripped and I was forced into this hell of tired looking eyes.  

But yeah that is all that pretty much has happened since the last post. Nothing too exciting. OH YEAH I did get on the app HotorNot and it is real fun! I don't really talk to people on it but reading their bios is great entertainment!

No comments:

Post a Comment